At Gantar, we started implementing the ISO 9001: 2015 standard because we would like to use it to show that we have used the years since the foundation of our company to provide qualitative and perfectly-made products.
We plan to obtain the ISO 9001: 2015 certificate by the end of 2020.
We use the newest measuring equipment that we have upgraded throughout the years based on the requirements for producing CNC turned and CNC milled parts. We also plan to purchase a 3D measuring machine.
Some examples of measuring equipment:
– outside Mitutoyo micrometers up to a diameter of fi300mm
– inside Mitutoyo micrometers up to a diameter of fi100mm
– inside micrometer Mahr up to a diameter of fi125mm
– Mitutoyo height measuring table tool
– Mahr depth measuring tool
– tool for measuring inside grooves
– threaded control spike and threaded control nuts
– roughness measuring table instrument Mitutoyo
– special measuring equipment